SUYI Translation can help you translate your birth certificate from and into English and any other foreign language. The translation will be done by a NAATI-certified translator so that it is accepted by the DIBP and other authorities.
You can order via
How to contact SUYI Translation
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100093584866457
How to get files?
- Once translation is completed, we will send the electronic copy by default, and the electronic copy can be submitted directly to the immigration bureau and other official systems. You can also print it out in colour, and the printed document with the NAATI watermark stamped has the same legal effect.
- If you need to obtain a translation with the NAATI watermark
- We provide a letter service within Australia and most documents are sent from Sydney. Click here to check the mailing cost and timeliness
- We offer pickup services in some cities within Australia, and you can make an appointment with our online customer service to pick up your documents at our collection point. Click to find our offline pickup locations
What information is on the translated document that proves that it is done by NAATI certificate translator?
- Translator’s NAATI Stamp (with the NAATI translation number on it - NAATI official website can be verified or directly call NAATI to provide the number, translated name, certification direction, certification period).
- Translate statements will be added on the footer of the translated document.
- Personal signature ✍️ of the translator
SUYI translation business license and NAATI translator’s certificate