If you need to have a Criminal Record Certificate translated, you’ve come to the right place! You can rely on our team of experts to provide you with a translation by a NAATI-certified translator that will be accepted by government departments and other authorities. You’ll need a NAATI translator if you’re applying for a job in sensitive areas such as an airport or in government. It may also be required as part of your visa, citizenship, or passport application.
How to contact SUYI Translation
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100093584866457
How to get files?
- Once translation is completed, we will send the electronic copy by default, and the electronic copy can be submitted directly to the immigration bureau and other official systems. You can also print it out in colour, and the printed document with the NAATI watermark stamped has the same legal effect.
- If you need to obtain a translation with the NAATI watermark
- We provide a letter service within Australia and most documents are sent from Sydney. Click here to check the mailing cost and timeliness
- We offer pickup services in some cities within Australia, and you can make an appointment with our online customer service to pick up your documents at our collection point. Click to find our offline pickup locations
What information is on the translated document that proves that it is done by NAATI certificate translator?
- Translator’s NAATI Stamp (with the NAATI translation number on it - NAATI official website can be verified or directly call NAATI to provide the number, translated name, certification direction, certification period).
- Translate statements will be added on the footer of the translated document.
- Personal signature ✍️ of the translator
SUYI translation business license and NAATI translator’s certificate